Retail Assistant Volunteer
Sherwood Forest and Budby South Visitor Centre attracts thousands of visitors throughout the year. We are keen to always ensure that our visitors leave with the perfect souvenir.
As a Retail Volunteer you will be a people person with the ability to interact with our visitors to help them find the perfect memento from Sherwood Forest.
We will ensure you are given the training required to comfortably carry out your role, including:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Using the till
- Helping create and maintain attractive displays ensuring our shops looks at its’ best
- Offering advice about our range of products
Beneficial skills for this role are:
- Attention to detail
- You need to be organised and tidy
- Good people skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make ‘on the spot’ decisions when required.
This is a rewarding and enjoyable role. You will be making a real difference as part of a friendly team of staff and volunteers.
This is a chance to use your skills for the benefit of the site, whilst also making a genuine contribution to wildlife conservation and the environment.
Get in touch! Email us on email@example.com to find out more and be part of the team.