Easter at Sherwood Forest
Big and little outlaws are invited to join us this Easter Break to find out more about this ancient forest and the legends growing here!
Walks, talks, crafts and close encounters with the Merry Men await, including:
- Have-a-go Archery – 30-31 March, 6-22 April and 27-28 April. More details.
- Sherwood Forest Easter Trail – Daily from 6-28 April, 10am-3pm. More details.
- Uncover Sherwood Forest with Robin Hood and Maid Marian – 10 and 19 April, 11:30am and 1:30pm. More details.
- Crafts – Check board for dates/times.
- Medieval Coverlet Sewing Sessions – 4 and 28 April. More details.
- Major Oak Talks – Free – Daily, check board for times.
- Sherwood Forest Guided Walk – Check board for dates/times.
- Meet Ivar the Yeoman Archer – Check board for dates/times.
- Storytelling with Robin Hood’s Little Outlaws – 13 April. More details.
Please check the board outside the centre each day to see which activities are running.
For more information contact the visitor centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 677123.