Half Term at Sherwood Forest
Big and little outlaws are invited to join us this half term to find out more about this ancient forest and the legends growing here!
Walks, talks, crafts and close encounters with the Merry Men await, including:
- Have-a-go Archery – 16-17 & 23-24 Feb
- Nest Box Making & Wildlife Walk – 19 Feb
- Nature Crafts – Daily, check board.
- Major Oak Talk – Daily, check board.
- Sherwood Forest Guided Walk – Check board for dates/times.
- Meet Ivar the Yeoman Archer – Check board for dates/times.
- Robin Hood’s Little Outlaws – 23 Feb
Check the board outside the centre each day to see what activities are running.
For more information contact the visitor centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 677123.