A site like Sherwood has a lot going on behind the scenes!
Our office is a hub of activity making sure everything works smoothly, and supporting the other teams to do their work. Administrators are key to delivering this. Please note, for Covid security, some elements of this role may be best carried out from home.
What will I do?
- You will help with day to day tasks such as answering the phone and dealing with email enquiries.
- You will help with basic financial processes and cash handling.
- You will help support the other Sherwood teams by producing paperwork, photocopying, typing and printing items.
- You will help monitor stock levels of office equipment.
- You may help to order new stock and process invoices.
- You will ideally have a good working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel, though we may be able to offer training and development to the right person.
- We are looking for people who can volunteer once a week, for a full or half day.
What’s in it for me?
- You will be a part of our wider Sherwood team, helping to deliver a great visitor experience and keeping the legend of Robin Hood alive.
- You will make a real difference to our site by ensuring the office processes run smoothly.
- You will have the chance to meet new people and learn new skills.
- You will be given training to use our systems, with opportunities to develop your IT and business administration skills.
- As part of our team you will receive travel expenses, and invites to special events and learning opportunities.
- Above all you will help visitors from all over the world make memories in Sherwood, taking home an irreplaceable experience.
Get in touch! Email us on SherwoodForest@rspb.org.uk to find out more and be part of the team.