A site like Sherwood has a lot going on behind the scenes!
Our office is a hub of activity making sure everything works smoothly, and supporting the other teams to do their work. Administrators are key to delivering this.
What will I do?
- You will help with day to day tasks such as answering the phone and dealing with email enquiries.
- You will help with basic financial processes and cash handling.
- You will help support the other Sherwood teams by producing paperwork, photocopying, typing and printing items.
- You will help monitor stock levels of office equipment.
- You may help to order new stock and process invoices.
- You will ideally have a good working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel, though we may be able to offer training and development to the right person.
- We are looking for people who can volunteer once a week, for a full or half day.
What’s in it for me?
- You will be a part of our wider Sherwood team, helping to deliver a great visitor experience and keeping the legend of Robin Hood alive.
- You will make a real difference to our site by ensuring the office processes run smoothly.
- You will have the chance to meet new people and learn new skills.
- You will be given training to use our systems, with opportunities to develop your IT and business administration skills.
- As part of our team you will receive travel expenses, and invites to special events and learning opportunities.
- Above all you will help visitors from all over the world make memories in Sherwood, taking home an irreplaceable experience.
Get in touch! Email us on SherwoodForest@rspb.org.uk to find out more and be part of the team.